Pororo in Marina Square

 I went to visit the Pororo at Marine Square with my 2 daughters and my wife last year. It was really fun and enjoyable. My 2 daughters love it. Lots of interaction and music in the background. There is also places for adults to sit as the children roam around. It is like going into a castle and exploring the playgrounds, houses, tram ride, shows. I will recommend to any one with kids from 1.5 year old to 6 years. The shows are pretty good as well. There are music and dance around with the people and of course lots of photo taking with the real size PORORO. 

Do check out the below link. 

https://www.pororoparksg.com/

Here are some photos to show the highlights. Enjoy










No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction to Financial Freedom: What It Means and Why It Matters

 Understanding Financial Freedom Financial freedom is a term that resonates with many, yet its meaning can vary widely depending on whom you...