Frozen is coming to Changi Airport

 This post may have come late. But better late then never. It is still a journey for mi as a Father.

Looking at the Frozen 2 characters brought back the child in me. The adventures, the passion and the drive. I do recommend for people to watch it. It is magical just like like Disney. Here are the photos of my journey with my family at Frozen

There's Anna and Elsa with my daughter in the center. 






That is me wearing Olaf with my family. Best thing we got a picture taken free as well. Kept as a souvenir. 

We took a picture in front of the Frozen house at Changi. Notice my young one is still sucking her pacifier. So cute 




                                                                    That is kristoff 


Our whole family in the woods of Frozen 2


My daughter posing at









No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction to Financial Freedom: What It Means and Why It Matters

 Understanding Financial Freedom Financial freedom is a term that resonates with many, yet its meaning can vary widely depending on whom you...