Mini Projects : Doing coloring and drawings with with my daughter

I love doing mini projects with my daughter. It bonds me with her like father and daughter. Something i didn't have with my dad and mum when i was young. My dad and mum was working very hard as a hawker and couldn't really spent time with us on outings with mi and my brother.


Back to my story with doing coloring and drawings with my daughter. I use a Brother printer (MFC-J491DW) that cost me $139 with another $50 on the ink cartridge. I bought it from Challenger and as member of Challenger i am able enjoy discount and also on the ink cartridge.

I type peppa pig on google and the first thing that comes to google is pininterest. There are a lot of free coloring pages and drawings which i put up and do color with my daugher. Check out the drawings and coloring that mi and my daughter did. It will be fun for you and your children. 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction to Financial Freedom: What It Means and Why It Matters

 Understanding Financial Freedom Financial freedom is a term that resonates with many, yet its meaning can vary widely depending on whom you...